Saturday, January 8, 2011

Level 20 Elite Party Review

Hey pandas,

Earlier today, Henry's Level 34 Pre-Party and Level 20 Elite Party happened! I managed to get a few pictures, but sadly, I couldn't get pictures of the whole party. The party started off at Henry's treehouse for Level 34 Elite Questers only, and sadly, I couldn't go since I am Level 29. Then, 30 minutes later, Henry went to Bear Hallow to party with the Level 20+ questers!

I only managed to get a picture before Henry came, but check out the chaos! It was so crowded I had to switch to Low Quality! But, Henry said a ton of exclusives! Like how there will be extra quests during the March of the Snowmen, Friendship Festival, and the Tropical Break.

The party was really fun. I hope you all could make it, and I'm sorry about the short review. The next review I will have plenty of pictures!

-Sweetcars12

No comments:

Post a Comment