Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pandanda's Friendship Festival February 2011!

Hey Pandas,

It's Friday, February 11th, and that means that there is the Friendship Festival which starts today! When you login, you should be taken to Bear Hallow which has awesome decorations and sweet music!

When you have logged in, you should see a friendship bracelet underneath the map. Click on it to and it will show you how many friendship bracelets you have and where to get your prizes!

All you really have to do is collect Friendship bracelets which appear on the ground anywhere on Pandanda except for your treehouse.

When you reach a certain amount of Friendship Bracelets, (25 or higher), you can get your prizes by visiting Lucy at the Fishing Hole.

Check out all these awesome prizes! My favorite prize would have to be the Striped Stocking Hat.

Have you earned any of these awesome prizes? What is your favorite prize? And, most of all - what do you think of the Friendship Festival?

-Sweetcars12

2 comments:

  1. Hi.

    Greetings. Since I have your banner placed on my blog but the problem that my blog is Spanish but I love your blog would be on your blogroll.

    Your banner here: http://odis11pandanda.wordpress.com/miembros/

    My Blog: http://odis11pandanda.wordpress.com/

    -Odis11-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you realize the comment add me to your blog roll??

    -Odis11-

    ReplyDelete