Thursday, April 7, 2011

Level 50 Party Soon!

Hey Pandas,

Henry posted on the blog about a Level 50 Party that will be happening this Saturday, April 9th. Check out what he has to say:
"It is so exciting to see all of the dragons that have been summoned by Super Questers in Pandanda! I’ve already recognized the very first set of Dragon Riders, but I want to give a shout out to the other hard-working pandas who have summoned their dragons since then: 
 blacksnake34, boomer1, BrightShadow, Cibi, cpdarkrai, darkangel9, depsu, drift, eggplant80, eji19997, eliz63, funnyplant, ggutev, ivailowe, jess111222 , keyman12, Leblanct, LemonSqueezy, lionelmessi7, lolacool, martenee, moisailor, mrbluesky, Nascargirl, Panda24, PANDSWEROU, pifinka, Pippster, RuneToonFan, Sarpril, scott0023, Sherman98cp, Viperdude, WestHamStar, xJordonx, yojo1, Zemira, Zeto
 I’m sure there will even be more pandas with their own rideable dragons by the time I finish writing this blog post! I will do my best to keep recognizing new Dragon Riders each week or so.  
 To celebrate, I’ve planned an exclusive Level 50 Party for this Saturday, April 9th at 11am Pandanda Time. Here's a list of times for other countries. Everyone who has reached Level 50 or above by then is welcome to join me on Palm Server. It’s ok if you haven’t summoned your dragon yet, as long as you are at Level 50! But what are you waiting for? Summoning a dragon is FUN …ok, and maybe a teeny bit scary at first!  
Everyone be sure to check your Pandanda calendar - we’ve added a Blue Color Day on Tuesday, April 12th. I’ll be making lots of visits that day to check out your colors! It’s not too early to start planning what you want to wear!" 
 Wow! Congratulations to everyone that has reached Level 50 and summoned their dragons already! I hope you can make it to the party, because it sounds like it'll be a blast!

-Sweetcars12

No comments:

Post a Comment