Monday, August 2, 2010

Zing Ballyhoo's #31 Mystery Item!

Hey Pandas,

Today is monday, Which means Zing Ballyhoo has returned yet again to pandanda land.
Each week Zing has a new Prize, For pandas who collect (a total of) 10 tickets,
You can collect golden tickets all over pandanda (well except your tree house),
Once you collected 10 golden tickets, Head to treehouse lobby and claim your prize.
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
This week's Zing Ballyhoo's mystery prize is a... Camera!
"Get ready to take pictures!" I think this week's (and last) Mystery Item is really neat.
What do you think about Zing's 31th Mystery Item? Cya Around Pandanda!

~Geco

3 comments:

  1. OMG! Isn't that the camera glitch? Hmmm... Maybe it was a file upload item mistake ;)

    ~ Mystic

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first thing I said when I saw this blog was "WOAH"

    This blog is amazing!!!!
    It's so neat and looks really cool and I love the simple header...

    I'm definatly following this
    blog geco!!!

    I have a blog of my own (www.pandasazcheats.blogspot.com)

    keep up the great work geco!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi geco...

    I added your fan banner to my blog...
    Its looks great...

    ~Sandano

    ReplyDelete