Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Zing Ballyhoo's Mystery Item #44

Hey Pandas,

I must apologize for the late post. I've been busy with school because I have had a lot of tests in the passed week. Anyway, Zing Ballyhoo returned on Monday with a new prize! In order to get this prize you MUST collect 10 golden tickets. You can find golden tickets anywhere on Pandanda Island except for your treehouse.

When you get 10 golden tickets, head over to the Treehouse Lobby and click on the exclamation point (!) above Zing Ballyhoo's head.

You should be given a choice of choosing between the weekly prize or 500 coins. If I were you, I would get the prize because it may not return for a long time.

And, finally... Zing Ballyhoo's 44th item is... A St. Patrick's Day Spirally Party Hat!


This item is VERY cool and unique! I'm guessing that next week's prize will have something to do with St. Patrick's Day, or something completely different! What do you guys think of the 44th Zing Ballyhoo item?

-Sweetcars12

No comments:

Post a Comment