Tuesday, May 31, 2011

10,000 Hits Party!

Hey Pandas,

After almost a full year of blogging, thepdgeco has finally reached 10,000+ hits! I'm sure a few of you have noticed, and a few pandas congratulated me as I was doing quests. I'm sure those pandas that have noticed are asking themselves when there will be a party, and I've made up the time, date, and where it'll take place!

Time: 12:00 PM PST (if you're unsure what timezone you live in, ask your parents and they'll be able to help you find what timezone you're in and what time the party will be for your zone).
Date: Saturday, June 4th, 2011 
Server: Aspen
Room: Pawthorne Forest
Why: To celebrate thepdgeco reaching 10,000 hits!


I hope you all make it, and I'm not sure if Geco will come; it really depends if he's busy or not. Maybe he'll surprise us during the party! Wouldn't that be cool? Also, during the party, if you're not sure what room we're in, I'll be keeping track of where we go on my twitter, @iSweetflame12.

-Sweetcars12

No comments:

Post a Comment