Friday, May 13, 2011

Meet the Mods - Jinxsey

Hey Pandas,

Blogger was down yesterday so I couldn't post this, but yesterday there was another Q&A with the moderator Jinxsey! Check it out:


Hello friends! It’s been a while since our last Meet the Mods Q&A, so let’s take some time to get to know Mod Jinxsey.
Do you have any Dragons?
• I have three dragons right now. They are: Lady (black), Rexy (gray) and Aly (blue). They are named after real life German Shepherd dogs I know.
What is your treehouse like?
• I used the new home furnishings to create a fun beach house for my dragon buddies. It's so relaxing there!
Pandanda virtual world online free
                                games for kids http://www.pandanda.com
What is your favorite Outfit?
• The knights and ladies outfits from Questy are so awesome! (And go great with dragons!)
What is your favorite Color?
• Blue… any shade at all.
Which minigame is your favorite?
• Dragon's Revenge
Would you rather chase Bunnies or hunt Ghosts?
• I'd rather chase bunnies so I can have some of my own! (Mine! Mine! Mine!)
What was your favorite Festival?
• The Winter Festival was so much fun especially since we got the new snowman potion!
What is your favorite Quest?
• I don't have a favorite really, I love them all! It is always so much fun coming on every day to complete that day's Quests and then anxiously waiting for tomorrow to bring more Quest fun!
What is your favorite room in Pandanda?
• The Purple Door is such a rocking place and is so much fun to gather your friends there for a dance party!
What is the best thing about being a Moderator?
• Being able to spend time with players from all over the world! You guys totally rock!
What is the hardest thing about being a Moderator?
• Seeing new players wandering around begging for help from other players and being ignored. It just breaks my heart.
What do you like to do when you are not Moderating?
• I still come in to do the Quests and play Dragon's Revenge, when I'm not busy offline doing my chores that is.
What makes you smile in Pandanda?
• Seeing players having fun and making new friends, especially when that includes new players having fun with more experienced players.
Is there anything else you would like to say to Pandanda land?
• Please please please do not believe others when they say they can give you a membership if you give them your account password. We have had so many players scammed this way. You risk having your account stolen, your clothing and household goods sold, or even having your account banned because of what the bad player did while online with your account. Like the old saying goes: It's better to be safe than sorry.

- Jinxsey the Moderator


What do you think of Jinxsey? Is she an awesome moderator or what? She is personally my favorite moderator - what about you?

-Sweetcars12

No comments:

Post a Comment