Monday, May 2, 2011

Find the Treasure Contest WINNERS!

Hey Pandas,

About two months ago Geco released a contest called Find the Treasure. Everyone has been waiting, and I finally have the winners! 27 people entered this contest, and only 3 people can win it! I know you guys (and girls) are anxious, so here are the winners!

Congratulations to the winners of the Find the Treasure membership contest - Hisup, SOnic456, & Zooner! You guys won the membership codes!

For Hisup, SOnic456, and Zooner - please leave a comment with your email address. I'll send you an email asking for your panda name and password JUST to be sure it's actually you guys - and don't worry, I won't do anything bad to your accounts... I might give you some coins though, maybe if I'm generous!

Once again, congratulations to the winners!

-Sweetcars12

No comments:

Post a Comment