Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Bank Vault!

Hey Pandas,

Today Pandanda has launched a brand new feature. It allows you to store furniture and clothing items that you don't really need and it allows you to have more closet space! All you have to do is login and go to your treehouse and click on the vault above the 'unlock your tree' button.
Now, to actually store your clothing and furniture, you have to spend 200 panda gold for 50 vault space. A bit expensive, but it all works out in the end. I'm trying to save up for one of Maggie's horses and I don't want to spend the 239 gold I got, but check out what the vault looks like:
Pretty cool, if I say so myself. I think Pandanda is getting really big on this Panda gold thing! This is a really neat thing for the pandas that have full closet and furniture space, too, so if you have a full closet then go ahead and purchase some vault space with 200 panda gold and start buying some new clothing & furniture!

-Sweetcars12

No comments:

Post a Comment